A 19-year-old girl who was babysitting was apparently electrocuted Thursday in Ellijay when she stepped into water that had been electrified when a power line came down due to a storm, authorities said Friday morning. Stephanie Diaz had gone outside while babysitting a 5-year-old, and the girl said Diaz fell and didn't get up, reported Deputy Coroner Melissa Waddell. Two boys walking by saw Diaz and called 911, Waddell said, adding that Diaz was pronounced dead just after 5 p.m. by an emergency room physician at North Georgia Medical Center. Diaz's body has been sent to the state crime lab, said Coroner Jerry Hensley. More details will come in a later post.